Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Least Favorite AGT Outfit?

  1. #21
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    You all know me and what I am going to say....so here goes...I do not have a least favorite. Some are not to my liking. I love anything and everthing AG.They have quality items!

    Hey! PrincessRuthie(Laura) [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ...The Dockside is your least favorite [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] Do you know how long I [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] because it seemed I could not get that one?...But now I have it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks to Kit_girl---HE-HE-HEEEEEE-HE and HEE-HAW!!!!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally am not one for the sporting outfits.... they just don't do much for me..... I am also getting tired of the " ready for fun" outfit... the rest are all pretty cute though

  3. #23
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate the cheerleading outfit,I don't think the mix of yellow and blue was a smart idea.
    --------------------

    Danielle
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, those were my highschool colors. I was also captain of the cheerleading squad so I wore this outfit. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Just kidding with you Danielle no offense taken of my school colors. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate the cheerleading outfit,I don't think the mix of yellow and blue was a smart idea.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Those were my High School colors, and I didn't like them then either, lol.

    The cherry chocolate is terrible. I also don't like the blue soccer uniform, and the recent one with the green skirt and purple top. Is AG going colorblind? Very poor color combinations recently. Maybe there's a new designer on the staff??

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't understand why everyone hates the Chocolate Cherry Cheetah Outfit so much.

    Animal print is very very popular around the holiday's, and cheetah print is among the top popular. It's not like AG is encouraging animal fur use, or being too trendy...it actually looks very classical to me. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Tachibana's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *AG_iceskater*:
    I don't understand why everyone hates the Chocolate Cherry Cheetah Outfit so much.

    Animal print is very very popular around the holiday's, and cheetah print is among the top popular. It's not like AG is encouraging animal fur use, or being too trendy...it actually looks very classical to me. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love the Chocolate Cheetah outfit! I even have the matching outfit on it's way! I wont wear it til Christmas though. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wasn't a fan of the glitter jeans outfit, mainly because of the shirt. It just looked kind of star trekkie to me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •